About Insight School of Oklahoma
Insight School of Oklahoma offers an alternative school program with a comprehensive approach for students of all levels and abilities:
- A tuition-free public school
- Career Pathways that prepare students for additional technical training as well as for tests for industry recognized certifications
- Targeted support for struggling students
- Experienced state-certified teachers
- Rigorous, interactive online curriculum
- An Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) for each student
- A Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) program
- A caring Family Support Team
Insight School of Oklahoma (“ISOK”) will provide students who are struggling with their education an alternative academic program to help them stay in school, achieve a high school diploma, and be prepared for success in college, work, and life. Although ISOK will serve students at all ability levels, it will focus on providing at-risk students a fresh educational start in an innovative virtual learning environment based on collaborative partnerships, individualized instruction, high-quality curriculum delivered on and offline, community support, student-focused initiatives, and career pathways.
This full-service model will ensure that every student reaches his or her true potential in accordance with Oklahoma academic standards. ISOK believes that a virtual education program designed around a school effectiveness framework, combined with a strong commitment from parents or other responsible adults will boost student achievement, serve the unique needs of Oklahoma’s students and families who seek an alternative education program, and offer a new model for effective collaborative public education in the 21st century. The school’s success and impact is premised on these values.
Non-Discrimination Notice [PDF]
Terms and Conditions
2016 ISOK HS Report Card [PDF]
2016 ISOK MS Report Card [PDF]