Enrolled ISOK students may participate in national K12 Student Clubs!
K12’s ’18-’19 Club signup launched in August. Families can find the list of clubs and signup links by visiting www.k12.com/k12-student-clubs.
Flyer of K12 National Online Clubs 2018-2019 [PDF]
Frequently Asked Questions [PDF] about K12 National Online Clubs
A few points of reminder about national clubs:
· National Club sessions will not begin until September 18th
· National Club sessions will appear on the student Events schedule with other Class Connect sessions
· National Club teachers will send emails approximately 1 week in advance of the club session to let students and families know when to watch for the scheduled session
· In the beginning it may take up to 4 weeks to hear from their club leaders
· Families can email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding clubs
· Grade ranges are closely observed
With 50+ clubs available, there's something for every student enrolled in a K12 partner school.